10.17.2011

Beautiful Piles



Starting to acquire 'piles' of projects in my studio. Above are some pockets for bags and some printed wrapping paper that I use to send my parcels with. I'm fond of neon pink, have you noticed? Below are a few more 'beautiful piles' taken from Bookhou's website; a Toronto designer who knows a thing or two about productivity and making piles!





How was your weekend? The weather here sure got cold in a hurry, blustery and windy, as a true Fall day should be I guess. Although the leaves on my street have still yet to change colour. It definitely affects my mood but I find myself more content to be at home working - put on some good music and a cup of tea and it is pretty cozy. This week for me is going to be busy. My photo shoot will be happening next weekend - at long last - and I need to get tons done for that. I cannot wait to implement something that has been in my head for so long. Today I am in a rush to get out several online orders as well. I am going to be having a sale soon on a bunch of old bags, I dug up a bunch of large bags with the wooden handles from a year ago as well as several cosmetic bags and clutch's. I will definitely post an announcement when I do that.


I wish you all a productive and happy week! XO

No comments: