10.05.2011

Perfect Fall Fashion

Source: vogue.it via Alison on Pinterest












Source: swirl.com via Alison on Pinterest




Some Fall and Winter fashions that have been inspiring me lately. These are the practical ones. Perhaps tomorrow I will show the highly impractical ones. I am on the lookout for a great coat. I have a vintage fur hat and would like to find a nice coat to wear with it, maybe a mustard colour or a tweed. I am going to scour a few thrift shops today in search of something. But for now the weather in Toronto has returned to sunny and hot, thank god, I am not ready to let go of summer yet! Looks like we have several more days of this. I am going to squeeze every last minute and take my hammock to the beach on Saturday. Not much else happening on my front except my new fabric shipments from Japan are starting to roll in and I am getting quite excited about implementing some of my new ideas. I hope wherever you are you are enjoying some sun or maybe basking in the coziness of Fall and sipping on a warm cup of tea. Bye Lovelies! XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great Fall Fashion picks!! I did enjoy the rain over the weekend but agree with you, the sun in Toronto for a few days will be nice! Hope you enjoy it!