5.24.2012

Day to Day - Update





Around these parts: 

1.Late Spring in all its glorious full form with flowers blooming, gorgeous smells, balmy sunny days and warm nights. Love it! Last weekend was a long weekend here in Canada and it was full of fun times with friends.

2. On Saturday morning I discovered one of my neighbors left two large boxes full of fashion magazines. I had a blast picking out the latest Vogue's but I did look pretty ridiculous walking home with a stack of magazines so tall that it came up past my nose!

3.A stack of Stella Clutch's that went to a new shop on Queen Street here in Toronto, The Coal Miner's Daughter. It is a most lovely shop with some handmade stuff, some vintage, jewelry and the most pretty perfumes.

4. Another shot of the messy studio wall.

5. A trip to the thrift store. I can never resist buying these Asian jackets even though I never wear them. This one was particularly lovely as it has a pretty vintage floral motif.

No comments: