7.27.2012

Day to Day - Update



Whew things here just got very very busy. The exciting thing is that there are a whole new slew of shops that will now be carrying the line so you can now buy in person. I post all of our stockists on the site so as those orders go out I will be posting links to the shops. I am already sold out of several of the Fall fabrics which is throwing me for a loop - I didn't think they would sell out so fast. The above photos show some Jiometori totes in production and a huge pile of scarves in indigo and cutch bark. This weekend will be about catching up on some design projects - some new Fall pieces (better late than never) and hopefully some relaxing time with family and friends before a very busy period of production next week. Have a great weekend everyone! XO

No comments: