12.03.2012

Recap + Etsy Holiday Pop-Up Shop





So, The One of a Kind Show wrapped up yesterday. Mon dieu, what a marathon. And, surprise, surprise, I am now sick. I couldn't be happier with everything though - how the show went, the fact that it is over and all of the amazing new cool stuff I traded for on the last day. Pictured above are two beautiful screen prints on wood by Unik. Gorgeous gorgeous solid wood cutting board by my pal Jana at Swaine and a super awesome Hudson's Bay pillow with appropriate monarchy print by Identity. Such talent, these folks. Sorry my photos do not do them full justice. Thank you to everyone that came by, supported me and said hi. I am sincerely touched by all the support and positive feedback.

And now, an exciting announcement which, for some reason, I have neglected to mention until now. I am heading to NYC tomorrow! You may have heard, the word on the street - Etsy is doing a surprise Holiday Pop Up Shop in Soho.  It opened last week and goes on until next Saturday. And yes, yours truly was invited to come down and produce my bags on site for a few days. I am not entirely sure what to expect but I do know that there is a glorious big shop component complete with peeps like me making stuff on site to buy as well as daily workshops and bands playing at night. I am beside myself with excitement. Now if only I could ditch this sore throat routine. In any case, I will be taking photos like crazy and blogging when I can so stay tuned. Can't wait!!

No comments: