6.24.2013

Pastels & Metallics



I thought I would do another post showing how I might pair the aqua and gold clutch in a couple different ways. When I designed the bag I was thinking about Spring & Summer weddings. But, as  shown here, I think it would look great with cutoffs and a little kimono jacket. You could even just wear a tank top with cutoffs and bring it all together with some beautiful accessories and shoes. By the way, how cute is that lace on the denim cutoffs? I sense a DIY project coming on!

A few things about these suede/metallic clutch's.
1. They were made with weddings in mind so if you are buying for your wedding party and you are looking for more than three, I will give you a discount.
2. The suede is actually available in a multitude of colors and I will be expanding the offerings in future seasons. For now I am offering mauve purple, aqua blue and pale pink. Any other color is by special request.

Look No. 1
1. Bead necklace by Anthropologie.
2.Gold shoes by Modcloth.
3.Lace dress from my Pinterest.
4. Our aqua & gold clutch, available in the shop.

Look No. 2
1. Jade kimono by Topshop.
2.Gold & Turquoise necklace by Anthropologie.
3. Our aqua & gold clutch, available in the shop.
4. Denim & lace cutoffs from Spool 72.
5. Gold shoes from Modcloth.

Our gold sale starts tomorrow (Wednesday)  morning at 10am and runs until Friday June 28th.

No comments: