9.03.2013

New York!




When I was in NYC I visited the swanky Ace Hotel for a party that Etsy's new Wholesale Division was throwing, in conjunction with the tradeshow (NY Now) I was attending. It was a lovely evening out and really cool to meet some other sellers and buyers from shops around North America. In two weeks Etsy Wholesale will be exhibiting at the Capsule fashion tradeshow in NY and they have asked me to submit some of my work. I am pretty excited about this and wish I could head down to be there for the weekend but looks like it isn't in the cards. Things are getting so busy and I am getting the feeling that things are not going to let up until after Christmas. Next weekend I will be at the Bellwoods Block Party happening here in Toronto (more details on that later in the week) and heading to Montreal at the end of the month for Puces Pop. Not to mention that we shot the Fall lookbook on Sunday and will be launching that very soon. Things are busy but I like that best. Hope you are all having a great start to your week!

No comments: