12.11.2013

Media Feature: Toronto Life



I was excited to see this week that Toronto Life had chosen me as one Toronto Etsy designer to watch out for. Pretty cool. You can read the full article here.

It's been hard to maintain the blog lately, it has been production mayhem over here.  I think I see a light though - one more show this weekend and then things will start to relax. It has been a month and a half of non stop sewing and filling orders and shows. Even though things have been a tad stressful, I must say that I do love when things are this busy. It feels wonderful to be so productive and to keep pushing myself further and further. However, I must admit I have been relishing the thought that soon I will be drinking eggnog latte's and wrapping Christmas presents. :)

Tomorrow I am headed to a wonderful show in Montreal called Puces Pop - if you're in town please come by and say hi!

I hope wherever you are you are keeping warm. XO

No comments: