5.27.2014

Sale Starts Tomorrow at 9am!







Over the weekend I sewed around 70 new pouch's for the sale tomorrow. Bonkers! I'll have a few different sizes and about a million different fabrics. I've pulled lot's of old fabrics from seasons past and some of the new fabrics as well. All of the pouch's will be $25 and a few of the bigger sizes will be $30-42. 

Other details about the sale: all of the large bags and clutch's will also be marked down around 50%, including some of the new summer stock and some of the best sellers like the linen/leather clutch's and all of the suede/gold clutch's. The large bags will all be priced at $99 and the clutch's, most at around $49.

The sale will last one day and one day only starting at 9am tomorrow morning. The shop will then be closing next week for a few weeks while I do a few shows locally and then leave on my trip! I hope you will stop by and find something lovely for yourself. It's a good chance to shop for gifts - even, dare I say, Christmas (eek) as I only do sales like this about once a year.  Enjoy your Tuesday! XO

No comments: