8.05.2011



Source: flickr.com via Alison on Pinterest








Source: etsy.com via Alison on Pinterest






Have I mentioned how much I love neon? Actually, to be more specific, it is tribal neon that I am crazy about. Ikat and other traditional patterns in neon colours - swoon! A funny story: I made some canvas bags this summer with neon zippers and neon screen prints on them. I sold them so I went out to try to buy more neon zippers and not a single store in Toronto or Vancouver carried them. I asked my supplier where he got the first ones? Oh they were left over from the early 90's! Sooo funny. I expect they will start carrying them again in 2-3 years.


I haven't been updating my blog as much as I would like. I have been busy with some business classes i am taking, a new business venture as well as trying to get Grace Fall stuff off of the ground. I will be trying out some new products next Saturday, August 13th at a little street market called Bloorcourt. If you are in Toronto, it would be great if you stopped by!


Have a great weekend friends! XO

No comments: