10.31.2011

Sale!



A little pre announcement: starting Nov 23rd and running until Nov 28th, I will be having a big sale in my Etsy shop. I have so much older inventory in boxes here in my studio and it just needs to go. So, that being said, I will be selling off many cute things and mostly everything will be under $30. Cute little obi pouch's and cosmetic bags, clutch handbags and purse's. Also some one off experiments, samples and prototypes. I really want to clear space so I will be pricing it all to sell. I will post more info closer to the date but just wanted to give my readers a pre-heads up!


I hope you have all had a fantastic and festive Halloween weekend! Mine was great, I dressed up as Kali, the Hindu goddess and I do believe it was a hit. I will post pictures later in the week. Much much work to be done now as Christmas is around the corner so entries may be a bit sparse but I will keep you posted on events coming up and such. Enjoy your week! XO

No comments: