11.10.2011

My Street




Autumn finally hit Toronto. The leaves didn't change colour until about a week ago, now they are falling fast. But what a magnificent week it has been! We have had a few bright sunny and mild days, gorgeous early sunsets and colour on the trees that is unbelievable. When I open my curtains in the morning I just marvel at the beauty of it. The above photo is my street, outside my apartment. I wish my photo did the trees more justice.


It has been a magnificent week in other ways too! I have been floored with the response I've been getting on Etsy lately so if you are a new reader - hi! A few Etsy emails, a homepage cut and a bit of blog exposure and kapow - its busy again. These are exciting times.


A few shameless self promotional things:
• I am going to be having another last minute photo shoot next week as many of the bags have been selling fast. I would really like to hear if there are any specific things you would like to see. For example, if you loved the naturally dyed bags but wish they came in a foldover clutch style or you love a certain fabric but wish it came in a shoulder bag etc then let me know! I have a few days to pull it all together and I am open to your feedback.

• Tomorrow I am going to announce a giveaway on my Facebook page. This is the first of several I will be having over the next few weeks I think so stay tuned.

• In two weeks my busy Christmas craft show roster begins. I would be amiss if I didn't mention that I am a little freaked out by this. I will post a listing of the shows in a week or so.

• If you haven't yet joined my mailing list then come onboard! I am offering a 15% discount until Nov 20th for new subscribers. Also, you will be the first to hear the details of the upcoming sale. You can join by entering your email over here ----------------------------->


That's about it in my world for now. I guess the official day to start marketing for Christmas is Nov 1st now? I walked into a Starbucks next to my place and everything was red. Geez. Though I must admit, I am kind of excited to have my first eggnog latte of the season. Yum. Let's hold onto Autumn a bit longer shall we?


X

No comments: