2.01.2013

More from New York









So Etsy finally posted about the Pop-Up shop on their blog and posted their photos on Flickr and ya, I am still riding the vibes of this good times event. Seeing the photos was like re-living the experience and I just love how experiences become so much richer with time in memory, don't you?

I was really happy to see a few photos of my work station so I could post here as that was what is was all about for me. Also, wanted to show you a few photos from the last night, the big party that ensued with The Letterman Gospel Choir as that was one of the highlights for me. Also, that adorable girl with the blonde hair and the wings on her little gold shoes on stage? That's Jessie, the genius behind this whole event.

All photos were taken by Sarah Kerens. You can view all of them in the Etsy Photo Labs photo stream on Flickr here.


No comments: