2.02.2013

New Horizons













So the big news around here is that I will be moving into a studio soon! Well, Grace Design will be moving that is. I will be staying put. The main idea is that I desperately need a separation in my life between home and work. For several years now, I have been operating the business from the very cozy confines of my dining room table, adjacent to my kitchen, in my bachelor apartment. Yes, that's right. The new space is small too, it is basically a cubicle in a large open concept warehouse filled with artists. But, I like the community aspect of this. I like the idea of once again leaving my home and going to work. Interacting with people every day. It will be a good thing. Some images above that have been inspiring me as I dream of organized shelves of textiles and a dedicated table just for cutting! All taken from my Pinterest.

No comments: