2.14.2013

Treat Yo' Self


As it snows and snows outside I find myself spending inordinate amounts of time fantasizing about Spring and Summer; what I will wear, what I will drink, where I will go, what places around the city I will hang my hammock. It is a season full of possibility. As we hit that most depressing of times, the middle of February, it feels apt to reward oneself.  I am not a fan of big commercial holidays. I am a fan of presents however and listed above are a few items I have my eye on that I will be sure to make permanent fixtures in my home or wardrobe very soon.

1. Nanette Dress from Anthropologie. Last season but enterprising individuals can still find this number on certain websites. I fully intend to rock this dress this summer.

2. BlockShop. I have been a fan of the always witty and sharp Lily Stockman for a while now and love her blog. Happy to see this amazing project take off almost instantaneously.

3. Been plotting my great escape to Morocco for some time. I'm not sure if it is going to happen for me in 2013 but it won't stop me from dreaming.

4. Amazing chunky jewelry from Leif.

5. My future shoes. Handmade from Elf.

6. African woven baskets. Love! From Dioum

No comments: