8.13.2013

Day to Day: The August Edition





A few things from around these parts.

1. A birthday present to myself, of sorts. A special parcel from Kenya, a handmade Masai wedding collar necklace which I may or may not have the courage to wear out in public. It is so beautiful ~ for now it hangs on the studio wall to admire as I work.

2. Birthday sunflowers from a friend and orders starting to pile up for shipment tomorrow morning before I leave for New York. Any orders placed this week will ship upon my return next week.

3. Some new reading material from Toronto's amazing library. Birthday's are a great time to set some goals and plan the year ahead, can' wait to dig into these two books.

I have some exciting things planned on my trip and I can't wait to share it all with you. Plus, I am working on the Fall collection in the background, slowly and surely. Expect lot's of durable fabrics in gorgeous Fall colours with some blasts of global influences. Can't wait!

No comments: