5.18.2011

Pinks & Blahs


It has been raining in Toronto for 5 straight days. I mean that, 5 straight days, not even an hour break of sunshine. I think it is really starting to get to people, my mail lady just saw me on the street and rolled her eyes, I did the same. Between the rain and the sounds of the city outside my window it is really dragging me down, though thankfully, things are green and lush now.  To brighten our collective days, I am posting some pretty magnolia's. They are just so magnificent. Oh and me in the cherry blossom orchard. That is not even this year, the cherry blossom viewing party I usually go to was cancelled this year because.....of the rain. For an antidote to all of this, I am heading to Long Point for a little camping trip this weekend. I think we are in for at least one full day of sunshine so, hallejuah! Bye for now my friends!  XO

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a very pretty blog! And I love the title "pinks &blahs". The weather's been the same over here. xo ellen