9.02.2011

Etsy Love Friday



My little Etsy find for this week is QooQoo, out of Latvia. I saw one of their dresses featured in an Etsy email yesterday and immediately my radar antennae went up and I checked out their shop. Oh my god, I love this stuff! I want to get a few pieces but wondering if I really have the courage to bust out in one of those slinky dresses? I love the thigh high socks, think it would be a great fun way to bring colour to a blah winter wardrobe. The girl who runs the company is a graphic designer which explains the very graphic nature of it all. What do you think? I also love her photo shoots in the forest. Fun all around.


I am in the country now. I've been opening the windows wide to listen to the crickets as I fall asleep at night. Oh ya and the sound of construction next door in the mornings! I am hoping they will take the long weekend off. Geez. I've been busily sewing tea cozies and bags up here, yes I brought up my sewing machines! 

Have a great weekend everyone! XO

No comments: