9.13.2011








Some photos from Cabbagetown this past weekend. Even though it was an extremely hectic weekend and even though I spent three days recuperating from the fact that I had to get up at 4am on Friday to go and get a spot in the park - I am very very happy with how the weekend went. I had a great show and so many people came to visit, the weather held out and I had the most wonderful location, right next to a great big oak tree. Beautiful. I almost cancelled but now I think this show will become part of my yearly roster. Gratitude!

This week is proving to be just as hectic as last, started off with a bang with a big presentation of the new company I am starting to some Toronto entrepreneurs. (more on this later!) Needless to say, I did not get much sleep over the weekend or any night leading up to this but felt good about it afterwards...and especially relieved. Next weekend is The Queen West Art Crawl, another great show.  I will only be there on the Saturday as I am heading up north to one of my favourite events of the year - The Harvest Festival. I almost decided not to go but a friend offered to take care of my booth on the Sunday so I was able to make it happen. So, if ya wanna see me, come on the Saturday! I will post the details on Facebook, later in the week. Have a great week y'all!

No comments: